How to select your credential level
Which credential level is right for you?
Professional Practice Credentials are offered in three levels – Bachelor aligned, pre masters aligned, and masters aligned. Choose the correct level to suit your skills and experience.
This level is suitable for an experienced person who takes ownership of agreed team goals and works across teams and stakeholders to coordinate actions.
- Have 5 years professional experience
- Be an experienced professional in your industry
- Have experience in operational roles
- Coordinate actions across operations of the business
This level is suitable for a senior professional who is confident in applying a broad range of knowledge, skills and expertise. They are also responsible for the performance of others and for attaining business outcomes.
- Have 7 years professional experience
- Be a senior professional in your industry
- Have experience in functional-level roles
- Direct thinking or action across operations of the business
This level is suitable for an advanced professional who leads the formation and implementation of strategy, contributes to original thinking and drives positive outcomes across an organisation.
- Have 10 years professional experience
- Be an advanced professional in your industry
- Have experience in leadership roles within a business
- Drive actions across an organisation